While we all impatiently hold out for the availability of Sandy Bridge-E processors and accompanying X79 motherboards post November 15th, it turns out if you're quick enough and based in China, you can get your hands on the stuff right now.
Some news posted via HWBot shows a Chinese website offering a limited supply of processors and motherboards, though there's only said to have been around 90 odd samples left, much less by the time you're reading this no doubt.
Anyhow, converting over to USD, here's what they're offering up :-
- Intel Core i7 3960X @ +/_ USD $1200
- Intel Core i7 3930K @ +/_ USD $900
- Intel Core i7 3820 @ +/_ USD $550
- MSI X79A-GD65 8D @ +/_ USD $470
- Special Bundle: i7 3930K + MSI X79-GD65 8D + Corsair H60 @ USD $1200