FinalWire has just released a new version of its popular diagnostic and benchmarking tool, AIDA64 - taking it to v2.00.
The new v2.00 release is available as a free download along with paid versions - "Extreme Edition" and "Business Edition" via http://www.aida64.com/online-store.
Here's a brief rundown on all the highlights of the latest release :-
• Automatic Online Update
• Support for LGA2011 Intel "Sandy Bridge-E" processors
• Preliminary support for AMD "Krishna" and "Wichita" APUs
• Preliminary support for Intel Atom "Cedarview" processors
• Preliminary support for Intel "Ivy Bridge" and Intel 7-Series chipsets
• Enhanced support for Western Digital hard disk drives
• Revamped ACPI table enumeration and decoding
• Support for VMware Workstation v8
• GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6625M and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M
You can learn more about AIDA64 v2.00 here.