Our Download of the Day today is FrostWire 5.1.5.
FrostWire, a Gnutella Peer-to-Peer client, is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world.
Using the most recent version of FrostWire allows users to enjoy the best program functionality. Bugs reported in older versions have been fixed for the latest version. Any users with FrostWire 2.5 or earlier MUST update.
Frostwire's features include:
Completely Free & Open Source!
Faster Download Speeds
No Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
Faster Torrent Speeds
Friendly Online Chat Rooms
Even More Connections
New & Improved Skins
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 5.1.5
* Bug fix on setup wizard for some window configurations where controls would not appear unless the user resized the window.
* Bug fix on keyword search filter, wrong keyboard event was being used.
* UX adjustement in the way transfers are sorted when the application is launched.
* UX upgrade where Search Field on the Library now reacts to the DELETE key.
* UX upgrade where the FrostWire left hand side components are laid out correctly after the user resizes the window from much smaller dimensions.