Our Download of the Day today is MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1996 Beta.
MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
Plus much more...
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 188.8.131.526 Beta
* Fixes -
- Greek localization file is incorrect
- Sort by date added is incorrect
- Properties->Artwork: 'Please wait...' message never gone
- Installation via non-admin user --> failed OS integration
- Keyboard navigation fails in artview for certain sorts
- Skinning: it could be nice to have tabs line color configurable
- Language issues in Sync dialog
- Thumbnails are often lost on edit of video files
- Preview, VCD and Download locations aren't editable in Portable mode
- Album Artist column doesn't work correctly in the Art with Details view
- Files to Edit -> Unorganized Tracks can throw SQL error in particular cases
- Tagging of large MP4 files takes too long
- MM fails to recognize video files as supported
- Parsing of MPEG-PS (MPG/VOB) is quite slow.
- Some freedb queries don't show right
- Properties->Artwork: Newly created images aren't deleted when changes are not approved
- Continuous Playback tooltip incorrect in Player
- Trying to delete publisher in media tree is broken
- MediaMonkey corrupts artwork colors when adding it as bitmap (regression)
- Podcasts fail to download via a web browser
- Waiting message for Artwork reading is annoying