Our Download of the Day today is Miranda 0.9.27.
Miranda IM is a multi-protocol instant messenger client for Windows. Miranda IM uses very little memory and is extremely fast. It requires no installation and can be fitted on a single floppy disc. Its powerful plugin system makes Miranda IM very flexible. Only the most basic features are built in, but there are currently more than 350 free plugins available for download that allows users to extend the functionality of Miranda IM.
Available Protocols are:
AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
IAX (Inter-Asterisk Exchange)
IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.9.27
- Fixed time display when Disable Automatic daylight correction checkbox in Windows is cleared
- Fixed show time different from current time
- Fixed pressing button with space
- Fixed utf8 langpacks and ansi translations
- Fixed error notifications when protocols are offline
- MSN: Fixed connectivity issues