Our App of the Day today is Google+ 220.127.116.116 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 4.0 or later.
Not long ago today Google let loose the latest version of Google+ for Apple devices. The newest version that is out now allows the app to run on iPad and iPod touch devices and not just iPhone as with the first version.
It also brings some performance and stability improvements as well as Huddle settings and better notifications.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they're checking in.
* Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
* Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
* Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
Google+ is only available for users 18 and older.
The latest version of the app includes the following changes:
What's New in Version 18.104.22.1686
- Huddle settings
- Aggregated circle add notifications
- iPod touch & iPad support
- Performance and stability improvements