Our TweakTown App of the Day today is Hashable Mobile 2.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 4.0 or later.
This is a great little social web app that provides a new and fresh way of remembering and storing the people you meet as well as know!
Hashable saves and remembers everyone you meet.
Hashable saves and tracks where and when you meet people. You can manage all of your important relationships on any device (iPhone, iPad, desktop). All you need is an email address or twitter handle.
Hashable also lets you:
1. Find Everyone Later - We store the where and when automatically, so you can easily search for your contacts on your smartphone. Then you can call, email, tweet your contacts directly from the app.
2. Set Reminders and Private Notes - Keep your relationships current by setting follow-up reminders for any contact.
- Get reminders via your calendar or email.
- See all of your upcoming follow-up reminders in one view - your Hashable to-do list.
3. See relationship histories - As you use Hashable, you can view a scrollable history of everything you've done with anyone in your network. You can even search and filter through your activity and people from our website.
The latest version of the app includes the following changes:
What's New in Version 2.0
Hashable 2.0 makes it even easier to remember who you meet
- Track your meetings, calls and other events. Optionally send your virtual business card and/or a thank-you email
- Set a personal reminder and a private note about the people you meet and never forget an important follow-up or detail
- Find people easily and see your meeting history integrated in your Hashable contacts