Our Download of the Day today is TeraCopy 2.2.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
Full Unicode support.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.2
* Fixed: mounted volumes detection when choosing same/different devices mode.
* Added: Better USB devices ejection.
* Added: Option 'CardReader' to ini file.
* Added: Option 'ForceSameDriveMode' to ini file.
* Added: New language strings.
* Fixed: Crush when testing md5 files.
* Fixed: Always test target folder and request admin privileges if needed.
* Added: Language files (can be corrected with Poedit).
* Added: Ejection of source/target removable drives, mounted volumes detection.
* Added: Multi-language interface.
* Added: Prevent system to enter sleep state.
* Added: Moving files on the same drive w/o enumerating files.
* Added: Option to eject removable drives.
* Added: New browse for folder dialog.
* Added: Ignore system reparse points.
* Fixed: Auto-resume all files.
* Fixed: Windows reported wrong file sizes on Mac drives.
* Fixed: Moving file with the same name as a folder.