Our Download of the Day today is TeraCopy 2.2.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
• Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
• Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
• Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
• Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
• Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
• Full Unicode support.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.2
* Fixed: mounted volumes detection when choosing same/different devices mode.
* Added: Better USB devices ejection.
* Added: Option 'CardReader' to ini file.
* Added: Option 'ForceSameDriveMode' to ini file.
* Added: New language strings.
* Fixed: Crush when testing md5 files.
* Fixed: Always test target folder and request admin privileges if needed.
* Added: Language files (can be corrected with Poedit).
* Added: Ejection of source/target removable drives, mounted volumes detection.
* Added: Multi-language interface.
* Added: Prevent system to enter sleep state.
* Added: Moving files on the same drive w/o enumerating files.
* Added: Option to eject removable drives.
* Added: New browse for folder dialog.
* Added: Ignore system reparse points.
* Fixed: Auto-resume all files.
* Fixed: Windows reported wrong file sizes on Mac drives.
* Fixed: Moving file with the same name as a folder.