Our TweakTown App of the Day today is CNN App for iPad 1.1 for iPad with iOS 3.2 or later.
Just today CNN has launched version 1.1 of its app for the Apple iPad which brings with it live streaming of CNN TV (you'll need iOS 4 and above for that) as well as improved Facebook and Twitter sharing.
Experience the new CNN App for iPad. Share and comment on news & insights, watch live and breaking news video, and take yourself deeper into the stories.
Welcome to the bigger picture.
- Go beyond breaking news with top headlines, in-depth feature stories and video
- Choose your view from different navigation options; quickly scan the headlines or immerse yourself in a slideshow
- Take part in the conversation by commenting on stories and reading others' responses
- Share stories on Facebook and Twitter or via e-mail
- Save stories for offline viewing
- Watch live video streams of breaking news and other major news events
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible on your iPad.
The latest version of the app includes the following changes:
What's New in Version 1.1
New! Watch LIVE CNN TV (iOS 4 and above)
Improvements to Facebook and Twitter sharing
Minor stability enhancements