Our TweakTown App of the Day today is Spotify 0.4.14 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 3.0 or later.
Launched only a couple of days ago to users in the United States (sorry, if you are not in the US, you won't be able to find this on your App Store), Spotify is a new way to socially enjoy music for free. I loved it after using it for only five minutes.
Stream millions of tracks from thousands of albums and artists to your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Take your existing Spotify playlists with you on the go - listen to them during your commute, in the gym or on a flight. With 'Offline mode' you can listen even when no connection is available. Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone to merge your catalogue with ours, no cables required! Download and get started directly from your mobile.
• Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone
• Create and sync playlists
• Receive music from friends via the inbox
• Star your favourite tracks
• Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
Spotify Premium provides you with:
• Access to over 13 million tracks from our catalogue
• Offline playlists - listen to music with no mobile connection and avoid using your data allowance
The latest version of the app includes the following changes:
Some users with playlist folders have experienced a crash, we've submitted a fix to Apple and hope to have it with you ASAP!