Samsung's ultra-thin Series 9 line-up of notebooks has just been extended with five more Intel powered models; three of which are 13.3-inch and two 11.6-inch sized ones. This family of notebooks are only 0.62-inches thick and no more than 1.31kg in weight.
All five models use SSDs and have an LED-backlit SuperBright panel running a 1366x768 resolution, Intel IGP, USB 3.0 support, FastStart technology (can ready up a machine in as little as 3 seconds), packed in a duralumin chassis with pre-loaded installation of Windows 7 Home Premium.
The three 13.3" models shape up like this :-
- NP900X3A-B01US ($1,349) - 1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD
- NP900X3A-B02US ($1,649) - 1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M, 4GB of RAM, 256GB SSD
- NP900X3A-A05US ($2,049) - 1.5 GHz Core i7-2617M, 6GB of RAM, 256GB SSD
And the two 11.6" models :-
- NP900X1B-A02US ($1,049) - 1.3 GHz Core i3-2357M, 2GB of RAM, 64GB SSD
- NP900X1B-A01US ($1,249) - 1.3 GHz Core i3-2357M, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD
The 13.3-inch models are shipping right now, while the 11.6" ones are coming in August.