Telstra have today announced that they are set to launch the Android-powered HTC Sensation smartphone in Australia this July, exclusive to Telstra. Included i nthe HTC Sensation is a dual-core 1.2GHz chip, 4.3-inch qHD display and an 8-megapixel camera with auto-focus and dual-LED flash.
HTC Sensation will run the latest Android 2.3 software and is made from premium materials including contoured glass edging, distinct metallic speaker grills and an aluminium unibody. Full specs listed below:
• Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.0
• 4.3-inch qHD touch screen with 540 x 960 resolution
• 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
• 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and dual LED flash
• 1080p HD video recording
• 1GB of internal phone storage. Memory expandable up to 32GB with a MicroSD card (8GB card included).
Further Reading: Read and find more Mobile Devices news at our Mobile Devices news index page.