Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1191.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
• Web site publishing and maintenance
• Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
• Share your files with your friends and coworkers
• Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
• Quickly rename multiple files.
• Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1191.0
* Remote Browser: Added auto refresh feature. To enable it: menu: Tools - Settings. Then go to the General - Navigation dialog
* Browser: Refactored controls (tree/view/preview) and control hosts. 1st iteration.
* Added SmartFTP.exe module verification to start sequence
* Fix: If a version prior build 1186 has been installed but no Quick Folders.dat existed in the appdata folder the application crashed
* Fix: Regression: Ctrl+V in shellview
* Fix: Favorites: Passphrase for private key was not saved when using a credential provider other than the default (Favorite)
* Fix: Favorites: Windows XP: Export was broken