Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1191.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
Web site publishing and maintenance
Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
Share your files with your friends and coworkers
Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
Quickly rename multiple files.
Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1191.0
* Remote Browser: Added auto refresh feature. To enable it: menu: Tools - Settings. Then go to the General - Navigation dialog
* Browser: Refactored controls (tree/view/preview) and control hosts. 1st iteration.
* Added SmartFTP.exe module verification to start sequence
* Fix: If a version prior build 1186 has been installed but no Quick Folders.dat existed in the appdata folder the application crashed
* Fix: Regression: Ctrl+V in shellview
* Fix: Favorites: Passphrase for private key was not saved when using a credential provider other than the default (Favorite)
* Fix: Favorites: Windows XP: Export was broken