Our Download of the Day today is TeamSpeak Client 3.0.0 RC2.
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
• Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
• Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
• Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
• Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 3.0.0 RC2
- Added banner resize mode to virtualserver settings.
- Channel context menu "unsubscribe from channel family" is available as soon as any subchannel is subscribed.
- "Set Avatar" now is disabled without permission.
- Added package installer for easy plugins/styles/soundpacks etc. one-click installations.
- Plugin authors note: requestChannelSubscribe and requestChannelUnsubscribe now take an array of channelIDs as parameter instead of a single channelID.
- Exchanged default soundpack with male and female soundpacks.
- Added soundpack page to setup wizard to select one of male or female.
- Select and scroll to own client after connecting.
- Fixed switching a fullscreen game to desktop when client is minimized and showing the "warn while muted", the "entering moderated channel", the "force push-to-talk" or the "maximum amount of clients reached" dialog.
- Client and server log windows now save and restore log level checkbox states.
- Added "Debug" checkbox to control debug output in client log window.
- Added "Delete" to channel permission to set i_channel_needed_delete_power.
- Support for international domain names readded.
- Removed validation of input text from connection connect and bookmark address field, so that every address can be used.
- Fixed possible crash in AppScanner plugin with Umlauts.
- Added a missing separator within an invitation.
- Moved rest of the sounds into soundpack for more customized handling.
- Fixed that poke dialog no longer opens when nickname was changed.
- Changed the Push-To-Talk tooltip lines which were displayed in wrong order.
- Fixed displaying port when connected via invitation.
- Fixed errordisplay when family subscriptions on channels fail.
- Fixed dropping images from filebrowser into channel description when connected on multiple servers.
- Fixed context menu to copy offlinemessage text.
- Limited the last mentioned URLs in systemtray context menu to 10.
- Fixed that image-descriptions near avatar are sometimes written over the edge
- Image in channel description was broken when overwritten with same name.
- Fixed that offline messages throws a warning when recipient wasn't found on the server.
- Don't save empty subscribed channels list when quickly disconnecting again from a server, loosing the subscribed channels.
- Fixed problem when binding hotkeys while joysticks were active that "pressed" a button constantly