Our Download of the Day today is Macrium Reflect 4.2.3582.
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
•Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
•Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
•Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
•Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.2.3582
# Bug fixes:
This update contains numerous minor fixes including...
* DSM purge sequencing problem
- The Disk Space Management (DSM) file deletion would occur before image verification. This has been change to after verification.
* File and Folder backup password problem
- Selecting 'Append to a specific backup' type for incremental and differential backups would stop the backup wizard advancing to the next page if the selected file was encrypted or password protected. This has been resolved.
* Verify Wizard resize error
- If Windows is set to use a font size > 96 DPI then the Verify Wizard would not display correctly. This has been resolved.
* File and folder backup and Daylight Savings Time problem
- Incremental and differential File and Folder backups would backup all files if a DST change occurred prior to the backup. This has been resolved.