Our Download of the Day today is PDFCreator 1.2.1.
PDFCreator is a free tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application.
• Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
• Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
• Send generated files via eMail
• Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
• AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
• Merge multiple files into one PDF
• Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
• Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.2.1
- Improved uninstaller: future versions will not detele profiles during the update using Ghostscript 9.02 now
- New Tool: Imaes2PDF quickly converts given images into a pdf file.
* Bug Fixes:
- Fixed some minor bugs.