Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.5.3.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
Displays adapter, GPU and display information
Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
Validation of results
No installation required
Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.5.3
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 6790, FirePro V5800
- Added support for GeForce GT 555M, GTX 540M, G315M, Quadro FX 600, FX 2800M, Quadro 4000
- Fixed GeForce GTX 590 release date
- Added support for voltage controllers VT1556, uP6266, uP6218
- Added VDDCI measurement on CHL8228 based ATI cards
- Added capability to show sensors in TechPowerUp OSD Server
- Fixed several crashes and resource leaks
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.