Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.5.2.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
• Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
• Displays adapter, GPU and display information
• Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
• Validation of results
• No installation required
• Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.5.2
* Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
* Added support for AMD HD 6990
* Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
* Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
* Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
* Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
* Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
* Added startup parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
* Several crash and stability fixes