Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.5.2.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
Displays adapter, GPU and display information
Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
Validation of results
No installation required
Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.5.2
* Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
* Added support for AMD HD 6990
* Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
* Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
* Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
* Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
* Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
* Added startup parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
* Several crash and stability fixes