Our Download of the Day today is Speccy 1.09.231.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
• Processor brand and model
• Hard drive size and speed
• Amount of memory (RAM)
• Graphics card
• Operating system
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.09.231
- Added Windows 7 SP1 support.
- Added Fan speed and Virtualization to CPU.
- Added Voltages to Motherboard.
- Added Shaders and Performance levels to Graphics.
- Added Hotfixes to Operating System.
- Improved stability of battery estimation.
- Added support for multiple network controllers.
- Fixed crash that could happen with no network controllers.
- Stability improvements to the memory usage and RAM graphs.
- Better recognition of Intel 64-bit instruction extensions.
- Improved socket reading for Foxcon components.
- Better filtering of Peripherals to prevents duplicates.
- Minor fixes for GeForce 260 GTX cards.
- Numerous other small fixes.