Our Download of the Day today is Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 102.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Small and lightweight
Different type events can have different appearence
Supports Windows transparency
Synchronizes events between several clients
Localized for multiple languages
Shows an alarm when an event is due
Supports iCal files.
Shows Outlook's appointments
Includes a todo-list
Works also as Litestep plugin
Displays the current date in tray icon
Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
Hotkeys for quick access
Easy skinning with an UI
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.9 Beta 102
- Added iCal support for Mac.
- The language selection for the translate widget didn't work.
- Some selection settings could't be made if some other language but English was used.
- [Orange] category wasn't shown correctly in the Shadow4 skin.
- Outlook recurring events sometimes were shown on incorrect day if the start day was start or end of the month.
- Added a workaround for Outlook events which didn't set the recurrence end date correctly.
- The CSV plugin failed to import dates where year was defined with two digits.
- The recurrence controls were incorrectly updated also when the end date was changed.
- Rainlendar crashed if previously deleted event was deleted again.
- The calendar wasn't chosen from the template unless "Allow multiple calendars" was enabled.
- Added new option for "Combine icons in the calendar" not to show any icons.
- It's not anymore possible to delete read only items in the Manager dialog.