Our Download of the Day today is Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 102.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
• Small and lightweight
• Different type events can have different appearence
• Supports Windows transparency
• Synchronizes events between several clients
• Localized for multiple languages
• Shows an alarm when an event is due
• Supports iCal files.
• Shows Outlook's appointments
• Includes a todo-list
• Works also as Litestep plugin
• Displays the current date in tray icon
• Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
• Hotkeys for quick access
• Easy skinning with an UI
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.9 Beta 102
- Added iCal support for Mac.
- The language selection for the translate widget didn't work.
- Some selection settings could't be made if some other language but English was used.
- [Orange] category wasn't shown correctly in the Shadow4 skin.
- Outlook recurring events sometimes were shown on incorrect day if the start day was start or end of the month.
- Added a workaround for Outlook events which didn't set the recurrence end date correctly.
- The CSV plugin failed to import dates where year was defined with two digits.
- The recurrence controls were incorrectly updated also when the end date was changed.
- Rainlendar crashed if previously deleted event was deleted again.
- The calendar wasn't chosen from the template unless "Allow multiple calendars" was enabled.
- Added new option for "Combine icons in the calendar" not to show any icons.
- It's not anymore possible to delete read only items in the Manager dialog.