Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1160.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
Web site publishing and maintenance
Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
Share your files with your friends and coworkers
Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
Quickly rename multiple files.
Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1160.0
* Fix: Text Editor: Cursor position with auto indent
* Fix: Multi Upload: Drop of Favorites to Multi Upload
* Browser: Performance and memory improvements for shell browser
* File Exist Dialogs: Added access keys (Alt+D and Alt+S)
* Windows XP: SP3 is required
* Scheduler: Added sort in view
* Other internal changes
* Text Editor: Added option to disable fly-by toolbar
* Scheduler: Queue Item Action: Added "Guarantee serialized execution" option.
* Fix: Favorites Properties: Use Default Settings option was available for the default favorite
* Fix: FTP: If compression was set to auto for uploads, compression was never used
* Fix: Custom commands: Restore defaults
* Fix: Favorites: Browsing to shared favorite folders (Settings: Favorites) did not work
* Fix: Browser: File Exist dialog did not display file/folders that contained & correctly