Our Download of the Day today is FastStone Image Viewer 4.3.
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats:
It also supports popular digital camera RAW formats:
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.3
- Added Clone Stamp and Healing Brush
- Added "Auto-Adjust Colors" to Colors menu.
- Added "Adjust Lighting" to lighten or darken shadows and highlights
- Added "Adjust Levels"
- Added "Adjust Curves"
- Added USM (Unsharp Mask) option to Sharpen/Blur
- Added Sketch and Oil Painting effects
- Added outward-pointing tails to text objects in Draw Board
- Now images in Slide Show Builder, Multi-page File Builder, Image Strip Builder and Email list can be drag-and-dropped to rearrange the order
- Supported EPS format by displaying the preview image
- Updated the RAW format library. Sony SR2 raw format is supported
- Improved memory management to handle larger images
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements