Our Download of the Day today is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
• Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit only).
• Light speed quick scanning.
• Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
• Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
• Database updates released daily.
• Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
• Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
• Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
• A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
• Multi-lingual support.
• Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
• Command line support for quick scanning.
• Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.50.1
- Fixed issue with the scheduler not performing realtime updates.
- Fixed multiple issues with product crashing during a scan.
- Fixed issue with log not saving on certain command line scans.
- Fixed various issues with Finnish, Italian, and Norwegian languages.
- Fixed formatting and misspelling issues in product help file.