Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.4.9.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
• Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
• Displays adapter, GPU and display information
• Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
• Validation of results
• No installation required
• Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
With this version, PowerColor and TechPowerUp return with the PowerColor Hardware giveaway. This time we're giving away some even cooler next-generation graphics cards, including two upcoming high-end PowerColor Radeon graphics cards, two PowerColor HD 6870 PCS+, and two PowerColor HD 6850 PCS+ graphics cards. To participate, simply download the latest GPU-Z, and click on the "PowerColor Giveaway", follow the instructions.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.4.9
* Added support for GeForce GTX 570, GTX 460 SE
* Added support for PCI-Express 3.0
* Added PowerColor Giveaway
* Added Colorfire PCI vendor ID
* Added detection for AMD Radeon HD 6310, HD 6370
* Fixed BIOS >64k reading on GF110
* Added GT215 based GT 220
* Fixed TMU count on GF104
* Improved default clock reading on GeForce GTX 580
* Better error handling for memory type detection code