Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1145.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
• Web site publishing and maintenance
• Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
• Share your files with your friends and coworkers
• Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
• Quickly rename multiple files.
• Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1145.0
- Transfer Queue: Scheduled and monitored items add a copy of themselves to the tail of the queue when they are triggered.
- Fix: Windows XP: Local Browser: Unspecified Windows Update broke delete folder functionality in tree ctrl.
- Fix: Windows XP: Local Browser: Unspecified Windows Update caused new folders not to be added correctly
- Fix: Remote Browser: Tree control was not correctly updated after delete folder operation
- Cleanup of shell notification helper
- SDK: Added various samples (e.g. transfer statistics with RRDtool).
- Editor: Added setting for syntax highlight for custom file extension