Our Download of the Day today is Speccy 1.06.191.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
• Processor brand and model
• Hard drive size and speed
• Amount of memory (RAM)
• Graphics card
• Operating system
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.06.191
- Major rewrite of Hard Disk interface detection.
- Improved Network section (DHCP status, IP address, NetBIOS status).
- Improved Graphics Card detection.
- Fixed bug that could cause some Sound Cards to be ignored.
- Minor tweaks and improvements.