Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.4.7.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
• Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
• Displays adapter, GPU and display information
• Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
• Validation of results
• No installation required
• Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.4.7
• Improved support for AMD Radeon HD 6850 and HD 6870
• Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, GT 420
• Fixed default clock reading on Fermi architecture cards
• Added voltage controller support for Colorful iGame GTX 460
• Added PCI Vendor detection for Colorful
• Added TMU count and die size for GF106
• Synchronization mutexes are global now
• Improved stability when running multiple instances of GPU-Z / Fixed "the driver has been marked for deletion" error
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.