Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1140.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
Web site publishing and maintenance
Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
Share your files with your friends and coworkers
Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
Quickly rename multiple files.
Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1140.0
- Fix: 64-bit: Copy URL crashed if string contained non ASCII chars.
- Updated UI library.
- Fix: Cosmetic issues with high DPI settings
- SSH: Added keep alive feature (Favorite Properties->SSH dialog)
- Fix: Copy URL converts the string to UTF-8 first now.
- Fix: Settings: File Exist: Option to use hash could not be disabled
- Editor: Updated Scintilla
- Fix: Regression: Remote Browser: Opening a file was not working if the option is set to "Browser" (Default: Queue)
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.