Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1140.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
• Web site publishing and maintenance
• Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
• Share your files with your friends and coworkers
• Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
• Quickly rename multiple files.
• Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1140.0
- Fix: 64-bit: Copy URL crashed if string contained non ASCII chars.
- Updated UI library.
- Fix: Cosmetic issues with high DPI settings
- SSH: Added keep alive feature (Favorite Properties->SSH dialog)
- Fix: Copy URL converts the string to UTF-8 first now.
- Fix: Settings: File Exist: Option to use hash could not be disabled
- Editor: Updated Scintilla
- Fix: Regression: Remote Browser: Opening a file was not working if the option is set to "Browser" (Default: Queue)