Today BitFenix announce the Survivor Mid-Tower PC Case - it's their new mid-tower ATX gaming case, with ruggedized features combined with elegant styling.
Gamers can look forward to the following features:
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- Hideaway carrying handle for easy transport
- Light controls to turn the LED logo on and off
- BitFenix S2(TM) Peripheral Security
- BitFenix Lockdown(TM) Hardware Stabilizer
- Modular hard disk cage for extra-long graphics cards
- Space for up to seven 3.5" or nine 2.5" drives
- Install up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans
- Friendly installation and setup
In addition to the Survivor, BitFenix are also releasing a more basic version named the Survivor Core. This model does not include the USB 3.0/BitFenix S2/BitFenix Lockdown and replaces the 2 x 200mm LED fans with a single 200mm non-LED fan.
Watch out for them in mid-November!
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU news at our Cases, Cooling & PSU news index page.