Still recovering from a BIG weekend, so once again I think I'll just jump straight into it:
- AMDmb.com have been busy, giving us a review for the NVIDIA Ti4200 video card and the MSI Ti4400 video card, which they also compare to the Radeon 8500 for some interesting results. Here's a snippet:
NVIDIA's Ti4200 card was a surprise on many levels. It consistently came in over the Radeon 8500 card, even though it has a 64 MB memory deficit. It was beat out by the Ti4400 card, but that was to be expected as it was the lower level in the line of GF4 Ti cards. But, just like the Ti4400 above, the Ti4200 card has a price advantage coming in at about $100 less than even the Ti4400 cards! That means you can expect to find the Ti4200 cards when they are out on the retail for under the $200 price tag. That is a tremendous amount of performance for the price.
- Just a reminder about the competition over at Tweakers Australia for those of you that haven't entered, go here for a chance to win a HIS Radeon 7500LE video card! But, there is only two weeks left, so hurry up and don't miss out! Also, they have recently reviewed the ABIT KX7-333R motherboard, so check out that review as well.
- There's also a couple reviews about for Samsung Syncmaster monitors. There's one at PCStats for the Syncmaster 152T TFT 15", while Tweaknews.net have reviewed the Syncmaster 760V TFT 17". Lots of monitory-goodness for everyone...
- AOpen AK77-333 review @ Active-Hardware
- PNY Verto GeForce4 Ti 4600 review @ Sharkey Extreme
- XFX Geforce4 MX440 review @ 3dXtreme
- Gainward GF4 PowerPack Ultra/750 XP Ti4600 review @ PC PowerZone
- 'The Claw' peripheral review @ BurnOutPC
- EpoX 8K3A+ review @ OcPrices