It's time for your favouritest news post with your host, me! OK, so maybe favouritest wasn't a word, but it is now. Anyways, here's the news:
- AMD3D.com have just written a review of the Abit AT7 motherboard, with it's 'legacy free' layout and features. Here's a snippet:
First of all Abit must be congratulated for putting out a truly innovative design. The inclusion of USB 2 and Firewire as standard is a nice touch, retaining USB 1.1 for your mouse and keyboard and other USB 1.1 devices is obviously a good move as USB 2 hardware is not currently widely available."
- Looking for a hard disk for your web server, or just looking for impressive speed in a drive? Then check out the IBM Ultrastar 36Z15 15,000rpm HDD review. Let's just hope it's not plagued with problems that some other IBM drives have had in the past.
- Have you ever wished that your mouse cord would just get out of the way at times, but don't want to get a cordless mouse? Then here's something for you. Called the Crystal Pro Mouse Bungee, this strange-looking device helps keeps that mouse cable at bay. Thanks to Teksector for that review.
- In the world of computer mods today, something you don't see too often are mouse mods, so that's exactly what Digital-Explosion decided to do. To read all about it, simply click here
- Antec SX1030B Case review @ IceGameware and XtremePcCentral
- Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra review @ Neoseeker
- XFX Graphics GeForce4 MX440 review @ Icrontic
- MSI 845E Max2 review @ t-break
- Philips 180P2 18" TFT LCD monitor review @ OnePC
- "RDRAM vs. DDR RAM" article @ PCstats
- Elsa Gladiac 925 VIVO GF4 Ti4600 review @ Reviewmakers
- Epox 4SDA review @ Planet Savage
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.