Our Download of the Day today is TeamSpeak Client 3.0.0 Beta 30.
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 3.0.0 Beta 30
- Support sending and receiving unencrypted voice data. Added options to the create/edit channel dialog and to the virtual server edit dialog where this behavior can be configured. Only available on server beta29 and higher.
- Support for ts3server:// on Mac OS X
- Changed keyboard shortcut for webserverlist from Ctr+W to Ctrl+Alt+S, as Ctrl+W can collide with the standard window close shortcut.
- Changed the behavior of user context menu in poke dialog
- Permissions tree now includes permissions with grant power only when the "Show granted only" checkbox is enabled.
- Fixed edit box for clientname could be larger than predefined
- Fixed possible crash when server stops and permissions window is open.Permissions subdialogs (add/delete/copy group) are now non-modal.
- Identities were trimmed on load
- Renaming in treeview will no longer be interrupted when poke dialog or new message tab opens
- Connect hotkey now only works if disconnected or previous connection has completed to avoid starting multiple connection attempts at the same time.
- Adjusted path to clientquery docs on Mac OS X.
- Fixed logging capture- and playback device name.
- Fixed plugin loading when pathname contains non-standard characters.
- Revertes changed to application path detection in beta29, so starting the client from a webbrowser via ts3server:// link works again properly.
- Rename also the existing "ConnectTo" hotkeys when bookmark was renamed
- Fixed offline message cache which could return wrong messages
- Fixed size of host message dialog if it is a short message
- Removed check for i_ft_file_browse_power when opening the filebrowser window, as this check is inaccurate as the value for i_ft_needed_file_browse_power is unknown to the client.
- Fixed plugin dialog displaying wrong information for unloaded (wrong API version etc.) plugins.