Well, what can I say. (Anything I want, but that's not the point). There's a whole barrel-full of news to post, so I won't muck around too much...
- Firstly, the big news of the day. Intel have unleashed their latest chipset, FSB and processors on the market and it seems that EVERYONE has had the pleasure of reviewing it! Not only is there an absoultely breathtaking article at SimHQ, Tweak3D, The Tech Report, Hot Hardware, The Tech Zone, Computer Base (in German), and finally VR-Zone. So there's a plethora of information for you all to feast upon. (Don't you love it when you can use big words? ;) )
- OCAU managed to get their hands on a couple of the new 'Thoroughbred' AMD chips, and put them to the test. They also compare them to the current Palomino chips and find some interesting results...
- Legion Hardware have tested many a VIA KT333 board and have put together a VIA KT333 Roundup with comparisons between the various boards they tested. Nice work guys.
The competition was fierce and the results were impressive to say the least, all boards performed up to a high standard that was set by just a few. Those few boards came only from great manufacturers such as EPoX and Abit, although all boards delivered exceptionally good performance these two boards I believe set the pace.
- OnePC.NET has just completed a review of various 802.11b wireless networking products from the Belkin wireless networking line. They've looked at three wireless adapters, an access point as well as a wireless broadband router. Check it out here
- Shuttle FSYS-SV24 review @ PCrivals
- Directron Kingwin KF23 Aluminum IDE Mobile Rack review @ Teksector
- Custom Chenming 601 Mid Tower Case review @ Club Overclocker
- Microlithography Chapter III article @ Monster-Hardware
- Akasa Pax Mate Acoustic Absorption Mat review @ Bit Bender Forums
- Logitech MouseMan Dual Optical review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Adaptec DuoConnect USB 2.0/FireWire Card review @ Everything USB