Back for more I see. Well, I'd better not disappoint you then. There's a fair round-up to get through, so after you check out our recent Battle of the i845 Titans, sit back and enjoy the rest of the news...:
- Mikhailtech have given us a review of the Plextor PlexWriter 40/12/40A CD-RW. And I thought my 24x LiteOn was fast... Plextor burners have a reputation for being the best out there, so see how this drive continues the tradition.
- Tweakers Australia have just posted an update to their recent review on the ClearPC, the all-clear acrylic PC case. The update contains some new information concerning modifications, and potential hazards with high-voltage power supplies.
- Over at Icrontic, Oppainter has taken a look at the Xtreme Tek Werkz MX-EVA3 CPU Evaporator Cooler. I wonder if they make a model for beer cans...?
- Hexus.net have managed a world exclusive review of ABIT's new IT7 motherboard, which is the second in the series of ABIT MAX motherboards.
"The feature list is easily the most impressive that I've seen on an Intel chipset-based motherboard to date. The standard ATX IT7 has the capacity for 10 USB2.0 connections, 3 Firewire 1394a connections, Onboard 4-channel IDE RAID courtesy of the HPT374 chipset, allowing connection of up to 12 IDE devices concurrently. It also houses onboard sound via the capable Realtek ALC650 CODEC and onboard LAN via the onboard Realtek 8100B controller and port. Cooling enthusiasts will welcome the 5 fan headers present. It manages to combine all this and still have room for 4 PCI and 3 DIMM slots respectively.
- Just to let you all know, 3DSpotlight.com sadly is no longer... but is now known as TechSpot.com. We wish the guys all the best under their new title and can't wait to see what changes are going to happen.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.