Well, I'm back again to fill your day with happiness and enjoyment. Well, I'd like to, but I can't, so I'll just post some more news instead.
- PCstats have reviewed one of the fancy little Shuttle SS50 Pentium 4 Cube Systems. Ain't it cute? What did they think about the look of the case?
One look at the SS50 and I really don't have to say much more to convince you of its many applications and coolness factor. Great for LAN parties, MP3 servers, or just something cool for the receptionists desk is something you can decide.
- MediaMan over at Icrontic has compiled a personal 'Best of' list showing all his preferences over the best pieces of hardware, tech support, case mods, etc. While I disagree with the tech support section (talk about self-advertising... :) ) it's still a good read. Check it out here.
- Mod4me have taken a detailed look at the AMD 762 chipset (designed for multi-processor support) and have come up with a AMD 762 Chipset Tweaking Guide. The article talks about what registers are and what you can do with them, then goes straight into some in-depth tweaking.
- HardwareZone got their hands on one of the new MSI KT3 Ultra-ARU motherboards and kindly shared their thoughts with us.
The new red hot VIA KT333 motherboard from MSI boasts of not only the latest in features, it is also one of the more overclockable motherboards available today. Packed with most of the best options for tweaking your system's performance, the KT3 Ultra-ARU is also one of the more overclockable motherboards we've tested today. Be prepared to boost your CPU FSB to 166MHz (333MHz EV6) with the KT3 Ultra-ARU.
- Mikhailtech have also done a review of the X-Wing 101 Case which was mentioned earlier.
- SimHQ did a review on the PNY GeForce 4 Ti4600 and seem very impressed by it.