Our Download of the Day today is InfraRecorder 0.51.
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
Display disc information.
Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.51
* Fixed bug causing desktop icons to disappear on Windows 7.
* Fixed bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when opening the burn dialog on systems with no recorder(s) present.
* Added support for burning files from UNC paths.
* Various other bug fixes.
* Increased maximum FIFO buffer size from 128 MiB to 800 MiB.
* Added context menu to explorer tree view.
* InfraRecorder will now flash on the task bar when an operation has completed.
* Added French translation of help file.
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.