Our Download of the Day today is InfraRecorder 0.51.
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
• Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
• Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
• Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
• Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
• Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
• Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
• Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
• Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
• Display disc information.
• Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.51
* Fixed bug causing desktop icons to disappear on Windows 7.
* Fixed bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when opening the burn dialog on systems with no recorder(s) present.
* Added support for burning files from UNC paths.
* Various other bug fixes.
* Increased maximum FIFO buffer size from 128 MiB to 800 MiB.
* Added context menu to explorer tree view.
* InfraRecorder will now flash on the task bar when an operation has completed.
* Added French translation of help file.