It's been yet another busy day around here, and as far as content goes, it should be a fairly busy week, again. We have taken reader suggestions and tried to branch away from our regular flow of standardised reviews and spice things up with articles and what not, look forward to new things soon. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve things, even more, around here, we'd love to hear them! Before checking out the news, make sure you read Asher Moses' interesting article entitled "Intel vs. AMD - The Road Ahead", which we posted earlier today. Now, I present you with some news to keep you busy for a while.
- MSI 645E Max2-LRU (SiS 645DX) review @ t-break
- DFI AD73 (VIA KT266A) review @ AMDMB
- SiS 645DX chipset review @ Xbit Labs
- AMD Athlon XP 2100+ review @ Icrontic
- nVidia GeForce4 Ti4200 preview @ nV News
- ATi Radeon 8500 review @ Hot Hardware
- Vantec Stealth Fan review @ Heatseekerz
- ColorCases X-Wing case review @ The Tech Zone
Further Reading: Read and find more Roundups news at our Roundups news index page.