Our Download of the Day today is Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 93.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
• Small and lightweight
• Different type events can have different appearence
• Supports Windows transparency
• Synchronizes events between several clients
• Localized for multiple languages
• Shows an alarm when an event is due
• Supports iCal files.
• Shows Outlook's appointments
• Includes a todo-list
• Works also as Litestep plugin
• Displays the current date in tray icon
• Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
• Hotkeys for quick access
• Easy skinning with an UI
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.8 Beta 93
- Added browse button for the custom category icon path setting.
- Fixed few issues with the category editor when Rainlendar was used in different language.
- The modified categories are now shown as bold in the category dialog.
- Added support for CSV import and export.
- The alarm snooze values are written to the settings file immediately instead on exit.