Our Download of the Day today is MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1999 Beta.
MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
Plus much more...
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 188.8.131.529 Beta
- Fixed [Burning / Disc Handling] Burning: Auto-conversion process can hang when burning multiple discs
- Fixed [Framework: Skinning] Tracklist background doesn't update correctly in AA views
- Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] FloatPlayer: Positions can't be reset easily
- Fixed [Now Playing] Drag to Now Playing selected shows focus colour (skinless mode only)
- Fixed [Other] Added new Windows Media Format Certificates 9/11
- Fixed [Synchronization] Synchronization fails when it's up to device capacity
- Fixed [Synchronization] Fixed Album Art sync on iPhone 4 and other issues with iOS4
- Fixed [Tracklist] Can't tab to tracklist in "Show album art" view