Download of the Day: BSplayer 2.5.5
Best chance of knowing your media formats
Our Download of the Day today is BSplayer 2.5.5.
BSplayer is an application that plays back all kinds of media files (avi,mpg,asf,wmv,wav,mp3...) and specialises in video and DIVX playback.
Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
Resizable movie window
Drag & drop support
Command line support
Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
Custom aspect ratios
AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
External audio file supported
S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
Remote control support - WinLIRC
Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
and lots of other features not listed here, try it out.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.5.5
- with some files there was no audio
- rared subtitles will now be loaded only if subtitle file name is the same as movie name
- problem with playlist and moving items
- if mouse button was set for some actions it didn't work
- problem with 'Always add all files in current directory to playlist' option when 'Sort files' was enabled
- sometimes DXVA was not used with EVR renderer
- some other bug fixes
- added subtitle upload support for opensubtitles.org and getsubtitles.com
- subtitles background color alpha can now be set