Our Download of the Day today is Rainlendar 2.7.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Small and lightweight
Different type events can have different appearence
Supports Windows transparency
Synchronizes events between several clients
Localized for multiple languages
Shows an alarm when an event is due
Supports iCal files.
Shows Outlook's appointments
Includes a todo-list
Works also as Litestep plugin
Displays the current date in tray icon
Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
Hotkeys for quick access
Easy skinning with an UI
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.7
- The message box after import and export caused a hang on Mac. Fixed.
- The check for update in about dialog worked only if the update check was enabled from the settings. Fixed.
- Added advanced option to show the time for the tasks when the list is sorted by due or start date.
- Dismissing weekly recurring event's alarm could cause a hang. Fixed.
- Added an API function to check if a calendar is enabled or not.
- Dismissing alarm when the task was set completed didn't work. Fixed.
- The included/excluded categories are now shown with localized texts.
- Multiline texts which didn't have enough space to draw the ellipsis were drawn incorrectly.
- The schedule scroll position is now remembered also if the calendar is refreshed.
- Removed warning from the log when xml comments were used in the file.
- Backups were written to the incorrect folder if the location of the config file was defined in the command line. Fixed.
- Aero peek doesn't hide the edit controls anymore.
- Calculating the last alarm for Outlook events could cause an infinite loop. Fixed.
- Changes in the RTM tasks are now handled better when polling the server.