The popular video recording and FPS counting app Fraps has just been given a fresh update with the ability to now record beyond resolutions of 2560x1600, in turn also supporting those of you making use of Eyefinity setups across multiple monitors.
There's also several fixes and improvements made for version 3.2.3, as listed below :-
- Fixed crash when loading Fraps under WinXP with 6-core CPU
- Fixed crash when enabling monitor DWM option on some configurations
- Fixed Fraps altering error flag on calls to GL SwapBuffers
- Fixed sound input switching at startup on XP systems
- Fixed counter appearing in VS2010
If you think you can make use of the changes that come with the new version, head over to the official site and grab it now.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.