Our Download of the Day today is SUPER v2010 build 38.
SUPER is an easy-to-use Multimedia Encoder and Player, requiring only one simple click.
If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER is all you need.
SUPER supports any Multimedia file format. SUPER plays files that cannot be played with WMP or even other libavcodec-based players like MPC and VLC. SUPER also plays and saves Internet Media Streams of different protocols (mms://, rtsp://, and http://).
SUPER is the fastest and simplest tool to encode full-length movies to any other format without any time or function limitation. It does NOT require any additional external codecs. They're all built in!
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version v2010 build 38
- [ADD] make SUPER© 100% Windows® 7 Compatible
- [ADD] Option to create .ifo and .bup files when rendering DVD VOB files
- [ADD] Support to encode, play and render Audio SHN (shorten)
- [ADD] Support to encode and render Audio TAK (T)om's lossless (A)udio (K)ompressor
- [ADD] Support of input WTV Windows® 7 Media Center files
- [ADD] Support of input MP4 files from HDTV handycam using the JTV profile
- [FIX] The DeMux Output Process coding to improve demuxing speed
- [FIX] Several bug fixes and coding enhancements.