Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1102.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
• Web site publishing and maintenance
• Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
• Share your files with your friends and coworkers
• Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
• Quickly rename multiple files.
• Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1102.0
* FTP: Support for virtual FTP hosts: FEAT command can now be sent before login to support HOST command.
* Transfer Queue: New children are now always added right after the the last existing child.
* Terminal: New custom defined commands.
* FTP/SFTP: New buffered file write.
* Browser: Tree control can now reuse enumerated objects in shellview
* Fix: Terminal: Crash after the terminal has been resized with certain terminal emulations
* Fix: Remote Browser: Reconnect button was not always enabled
* Fix: Local Browser: Windows XP: Drag&Drop from shellview to tree control.
* Fix: Local Browser: Open command now opens a new Local Browser.
* Fix: Refactor: Asynchronous events can no longer cause memory leaks.
* Fix: Browser: Travel log
* Compiled with Visual Studio 2010 RTM.
* Favorites: Added "Overwrite Files & Merge Folders" to file exist action.
* Editor: Added expand/collapse all folding to View->Folding menu.
* Custom Commands: Rewrite of back- and frontend
* FTP/FTPS: Added additional buffer for receive.
* Regression: TLS: If client certificate cannot be found, no client certificate will be used.
* Fix: SSH: Socket disconnect was not correctly handled.
* Internal Refactoring: Replaced CAutoPtr, CAutoVectorPtr with std::unique_ptr, boost::scoped_ptr, boost::scoped_array
* Terminal: Window title now uses the remote window title submitted by the terminal.
* Browser: Windows XP: Workaround for Windows XP bug (API returns wrong file size) that manifested itself in the Visual Compare feature.
* Fix: Transfer Queue: Remove finished items was no longer working.
* Fix: SSH: Timeout did never happen.
* Toolbars can no longer be moved to the bottom.
* Closing a tab doesn't require the tab to be focused first
* Fix: Terminal: Text was inserted at the beginning of the row instead at a new line
* Fix: Transfer Queue: Error when selecting a script in the transfer queue item properties dialog
* Fix: Transfer Queue: Dependencies were not created under some circumstances
* FTP: Completely rewrote SSL layer