VIA Hardware has a preview up on Shuttle's new SS40 & SS50 Barebone Systems which expand on the SV24 line. With support for an extra PCI slot, Hardware T&L graphics engine, SiS DDR Chipsets and support for Socket A and Socket 478 processors.
- SIS645DX Reference Board @ VR-Zone
- Shuttle AK35GTR (KT266A) Motherboard @ Tweakers Australia
- Vantec CCK-2027D Copper HSF @ BurnOut Pc
- Swiftech MCXC370 HSF @ Unique-Hardware
- MSI GeForce 4 MX440-T @ DeviantPC
- Saitek Cyber 3D Force Joystick @ Gamers Depot
- Thermalright AX-7 HSF @ OCModShop
- Maxtor UDMA/133 HDD's @ SourceMagazine
- Lian-Li PC61 Aluminium USB Case @ SourceMagazine
- SVC Glacial Cooler 68 (GC68) Revisited @ OCModShop
- Vantec Stealth Case Fans @ Club Overclocker
Well I'm outa here to celebrate, but no green beer thanks.