Our Download of the Day today is FastStone Image Viewer 4.1.
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats:
It also supports popular digital camera RAW formats:
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.1
* Improved the loading speed of JPEG images and embedded preview of RAW images
* Improved the rendering quality when the Smooth option is turned on
* Enhanced Contact Sheet Builder
* Added "Auto Crop" to the Rotate window
* Added more callout styles in Draw Board
* Added an option to the Settings (press F12) to specify the location (top or bottom) for displaying filename information in full screen
* Other improvements and bug fixes
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.