Sorry that this is a bit late being posted but I've had a very busy weekend with N0.1 son's engagement party and my sister and her family being down for it so without further ado here it is.
The guys over at Techhard have up the first review of a nForce 415 chipset based motherboard in the form of the Abit NV7-133R. The nForce chipset is similar to the 420 chipset except that it doesn't carry the onboard video. It gives a very good account of itself but don't just take my word for it, go and check it out for yourself.
Ok people heads up! Some people out there aren't using or haven't updated their antivirus software. I've had a couple of emails with the W32.Gibe@mm Worm attached this morning.
These are suppose to be addressed from Microsoft Corporation Security Center though mine have been addressed from other individuals. This uses Microsoft Outlook to spread itself and is written in Visual Basic so you people should know who I'm talking about and do something about it.
- Sydney IT Expo 2002 @ Overclockers Australia
- Dual-Processor Platforms in 3ds max 4 @ X-bit labs
- Stealth Blowholes @ Hexus
- Ram Cooling Idea's...Water @ Digital-Explosion
- Preview of the Microsoft XBOX @ PC PowerZone
- DIY Temperature Controlled Fans @ Icehardware
- Power Cooler PCH137H Copper HSF @ Mikhailtech
- TweakMonster Tin-Coated Copper RAMsinks @ Tek Sector
- Epox 8K3A+ KT333 Chipset Motherboard @ t-break
- Magic Pro Case @ Heatseekerz
- IOGEAR Miniview USB 2 Port KVM Switch Kit @ Icrontic
- Swiftech MCXC370 HSF @ Club Overclocker
- Gainward Ultra/750XP GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB @ GamePC
Well that's it for today so I'll be back tomorrow with more.