Our Download of the Day today is Foobar2000 126.96.36.199.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
• Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
• Gapless playback.
• Full unicode support.
• Easily customizable user interface layout.
• Advanced tagging capabilities.
• Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
• Full ReplayGain support.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
• Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 188.8.131.52
- Worked-around a bug in Windows XP causing incorrect rendering of the Properties dialog in 1.0.2.
- Portable install: playlists now reference files by paths relative to the parent folder of the foobar2000 installation folder.
- Various bug fixes.
- Made Nero AAC encoder setup tag visible as "encoder".
- Third party library updates (zlib and libvorbis).