For those Adrian's Rojak Pot fans out there listen up. They are now at their new domain of http://www.rojak-pot.com so adjust your bookmarks and while your at it check out the updated BIOS Optimization Guide, which now stands at version 7.
AthlonOC would like you all to know that it's back up, and it's forums, and under new management. So to celebrate this occasion they have 3 reviews for you to read. The first is on the Abit KR7A-Raid Motherboard, followed by the iWILL XP333-Raid Motherboard, then to finish off with the HighSpeed PC AthlonXP Unlocking Kit.
So head on over and see what you think of it.
Just FYI, Motherboard Monitor has just released their version 184.108.40.206 of their popular software system monitor. Added has been support for more sensor chips and southbridges, among some other things, though more info can be found on the previous link, but for those who just want to download it well you can go here.
- eVGA.com Announces the ACS 2 (Asymmetric Cooling System 2) @ Hardware Avenue
- The State Of 3D @ Penstarsys
- nVIDIA To Launch Updated nForce Chipset @ Virescent Networks
- Spyware, Beware. Ad-Aware Is Here! @ Tekbug Online
- Merconnet's PS-PC USB Converter @ Cool Hardwarez
- The Plextor 40/12/40a CDRW @ PC-Extreme.co.uk
- X-Bags Computer And Monitor Carriers @ PimpedOutCases
- Compex NetPassage 16 Broadband Router @ OnePC.NET
- WD Caviar 120 GB Special Edition HDD @ Hard Disk Info
- Arkua 628M HSF @ Overclock Intelligence Agency
- DFI NB70-SC (i845) Motherboard @ Accelenation
- Korg Karma MIDI Keyboard @ Dan's Data
- Hercules 3D Prophet All-in-Wonder 8500DV @ t-break
- FIC Radeon 8500 @ PC Stats
- FIC Radeon8500 and ATI Radeon7500 @ AMDZone
- Noblesse Case @ HiTechMODs
Ok, well I hope that you enjoy and be good.