A fairly quiet day today, which makes a nice change after yesterday so let's get into it.
AMD Announces Opening Of Boston Design Center.
AMD today announced the opening of its Boston Design Center. The new design center will be responsible for developing server and HyperTransport interconnect solutions supporting AMD's Computation Products Group. Gerry Talbot, former president and chief technical officer of API Networks, has been named senior AMD fellow and director of the AMD Boston Design Center.
The AMD Boston Design Center will spearhead development of HyperTransport-technology based interconnect solutions vital to AMD's continued push into the server market, said Dirk Meyer, group vice president of AMD's Computation Products Group. The team of prominent engineers who form the foundation of the AMD Boston Design Center has a proven record of developing customer-driven solutions and technologies based on HyperTransport technology. Gerry and his team will lead the development of AMD products based on HyperTransport technology.
AMD's Boston Design Center is based in Boxborough and will initially employ approximately 35 engineers.
- Powering Up An ATX PSU Without A Motherboard @ BurnOut Pc
- GeForce4 Performance With The Athlon @ FiringSquad
- How To Overclock Your Dual 1GHz CPU PowerMac G4 Up To 1.2GHz @ Lizard's Lounge
- Getting The Most Out Of Your TiVo @ Tom's Hardware
- Linux Kernel Patching In Crisis @ The Register
- PHP Flaws Pose Hacker Risk @ The Register
- Leadtek GeForce 4 MX vs Gainward GeForce 3 Ti 200 @ Overclockers NZ
- Stomp Inc. Click & Design 3D @ tüplay
- TwinMOS PC2700 DDR SDRAM @ HardwareZone
- nVidia GF4 MX440 Video Card Roundup @ Gaming in 3D
- EverCool CUC-610 HSF @ Mikhailtech
- Thermaltake Volcano 7+ HSF @ Tek Sector
- 1.6A Intel Pentium IV 'Northwood' CPU @ PC PowerZone
- SiS745 Reference Motherboard @ OCworkbench
- Hercules 3D Prophet III Titanium 200 Video Card @ AMDWorld
- Soltek 75DRV4 (KT266A) Motherboard @ Amdmb.com
- Asus A7V333 (KT333) Motherboard @ AMD 3D
- RØDE NT1000 Studio Microphone @ EXhardware
- Stereo VU Meter Kit @ HexedReviews
- Artic Silver 3 Thermal Compound @ ReviewMakers
- DVD+RW Drives Roundup @ Digit Life
- Thermaltake Heatspreaders and Ramsink Kit @ TweakNews
- ACorp 4D845A (i845D) Motherboard @ PC Stats
- ECS P4IBAD (i845D) Motherboard @ t-break
- 7 Way HSF Comparison @ FrictionTech
- Creative Labs 3D Blaster Personal Cinema @ The Inquirer
Ok that's it for today so enjoy it.